Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Howdy

Well hello there and welcome to the greatest tv/movie/video game/comic/insert your own here blog in the universe. As one of your critics I hope to take you on a whirlwind adventure through the great trappings of today's society. Alright screw this thats too hard to keep up. I am one of three web-masters of this page and will be critiquing what I want when I want. I'm not gonna worry about spelling, it's over rated anyways, and I'm probably gonna be crass at time. (If you don't like that go the hell away this place isnt for you) I consider myself a movie expert and will mostly be focusing on that as well as trying to help solve the mysteries of the universe in my spare time. If you want something reviewed or you want my esteemed opinion on something important to you( I consider myself an expert on the anthropological and sociological endeavors of the Dodo bird) ask me and I'll attempt to answer, but dont expect anything helpful. Anyways, welcome, and as soon as break starts you can expect a multitude of postings from me because I will have nothing better to do anyways.

-There are three types of people in this world. Those who can count and those who cant.

No comments: